Selling a home or property in Horsefly, BC
The Process of marketing your home or property and what we do:
- Personally and thoroughly review your property.
- Present to you a list of comparable recently sold properties along with their sale prices, length of time on the market, and conditions of sale.
- In consultation with you, determine an appropriate market value and strategic asking price for your home.
- List your property on the Multiple Listing Service® of the BC Northern Real Estate Board.
- Advertise your property in the most effective manner, including mls.ca, Horsefly Realty website, our own realty brochure, local paper, window and mall displays. Respond to all consumer and REALTOR® inquiries received. Cooperate with all other real estate brokerages, agents and public buyers.
- Show your property to prospective buyers at times acceptable to you.
- Keep you informed of the process; disclose to you in a timely manner all appropriate facts affecting the transaction and marketing of your home.
- Review Contracts of Purchase and Sale submitted for your consideration.
- Assist you in negotiating favourable terms and conditions with prospective purchasers and ensuring a legal and binding contract is entered into.
- Assist in the completion and possession process
Take advantage of our FREE PROPERTY EVALUATION opportunity
or Contact Us